We have the answer for 30-year govt. security crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
30-year govt. security Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for 30-year govt. security. This clue last appeared July 3, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the 30-year govt. security crossword clue should be:
- TBOND (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SECURITY (noun)
- defense against financial failure; financial independence
- a formal declaration that documents a fact of relevance to finance and investment; the holder has a right to receive interest or dividends
- YEAR (noun)
- a body of students who graduate together
- a period of time containing 365 (or 366) days
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Bookstore ID Crossword Clue
- Needing assembly: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Bubble up Crossword Clue
- Lord’s domain Crossword Clue
- Japanese IT giant Crossword Clue
- Evildoer Crossword Clue
- Repeatedly Crossword Clue
- Smuggler-hero of sci-fi films Crossword Clue
- ‘Dos’ less than ‘tres’ Crossword Clue
- Thinks back to Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.