We have the answer for 32-card game crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
32-card game Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on April 2, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Beginning on Crossword Clue
- Reebok rival Crossword Clue
- Earth en español Crossword Clue
- Story line Crossword Clue
- Writer: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- How Ya Doin’? Crossword Clue
- __ print Crossword Clue
- Men never eat flaky pastry for brunch e.g.? Crossword Clue
- Persia, today Crossword Clue
- Assn Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CARD (noun)
- a list of dishes available at a restaurant
- a printed or written greeting that is left to indicate that you have visited
- CARD (verb)
- separate the fibers of
- ask someone for identification to determine whether he or she is old enough to consume liquor
- GAME (noun)
- your occupation or line of work
- a secret scheme to do something (especially something underhand or illegal)
- GAME (adjective)
- willing to face danger
- disabled in the feet or legs
- GAME (verb)
- place a bet on
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.