We have the answer for 34th POTUS: Abbr. crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
34th POTUS: Abbr. Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Themed Classic Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Themed Classic Crosswords.
Today's Daily Themed Classic Crossword Answers
- ___ ice tea (citrus-y drink) Crossword Clue
- Put the cuffs on? Crossword Clue
- Teachers’ organization letters Crossword Clue
- Place to borrow or invest money Crossword Clue
- Participate in a marathon? Crossword Clue
- ___-hop (music grenre) Crossword Clue
- Needing medicine, say Crossword Clue
- Garden hose Crossword Clue
- Lil Nas X’s “Old ___ Road” Crossword Clue
- Loaf around aimlessly Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Themed crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- 34TH (adjective)
- the ordinal number of thirty-four in counting order
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.