We have the answer for 50+ group crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
50+ group Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for 50+ group. This clue last appeared December 1, 2022 in the Universal Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the 50+ group crossword clue should be:
- AARP (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GROUP (noun)
- a set that is closed, associative, has an identity element and every element has an inverse
- any number of entities (members) considered as a unit
- GROUP (verb)
- form a group or group together
- arrange into a group or groups
- AARP (noun)
- an association of people to promote the welfare of senior citizens
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Word before peace or circle Crossword Clue
- Combustible heap Crossword Clue
- Navigation aid Crossword Clue
- Musician’s big moment Crossword Clue
- Bahamas capital Crossword Clue
- Western necktie Crossword Clue
- Warm and cozy Crossword Clue
- One of two in a proton Crossword Clue
- Mountain feature Crossword Clue
- Main arteries Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.