We have the answer for 52, in old Rome crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
52, in old Rome Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for 52, in old Rome. This clue last appeared January 2, 2023 in the Thomas Joseph Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the 52, in old Rome crossword clue should be:
- LII (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LII (adjective)
- being two more than fifty
- ROME (noun)
- capital and largest city of Italy; on the Tiber; seat of the Roman Catholic Church; formerly the capital of the Roman Republic and the Roman Empire
- the leadership of the Roman Catholic Church
Today's Thomas Joseph Crossword Answers
- “Nuts!” Crossword Clue
- Motionless Crossword Clue
- Change over time Crossword Clue
- Madame Bovary Crossword Clue
- Hive group Crossword Clue
- Imitated Crossword Clue
- Arsenal supply Crossword Clue
- Bile producer Crossword Clue
- Dance’s de Mille Crossword Clue
- Outpouring Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.