We have the answer for ’60s war zone crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
’60s war zone Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ’60s war zone. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Eugene Sheffer Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ’60s war zone crossword clue should be:
- NAM (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Eugene Sheffer Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- WAR (noun)
- the waging of armed conflict against an enemy
- a legal state created by a declaration of war and ended by official declaration during which the international rules of war apply
- WAR (verb)
- make or wage war
- ZONE (verb)
- regulate housing in; of certain areas of towns
- separate or apportion into sections
- ZONE (noun)
- any of the regions of the surface of the Earth loosely divided according to latitude or longitude
- (anatomy) any encircling or beltlike structure
Today's Eugene Sheffer Crossword Answers
- Cut across Crossword Clue
- “Monopoly” cubes Crossword Clue
- Winter Games org Crossword Clue
- Computer debut of 1998 Crossword Clue
- Yard fraction Crossword Clue
- Cancel a choice Crossword Clue
- Roundabout Crossword Clue
- Circular window Crossword Clue
- Morning co-host Kelly Crossword Clue
- Teller’s partner Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.