We have the answer for 900+-episode TV franchise crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones. If you're still struggling, we have the 900+-episode TV franchise crossword clue answer below.
900+-episode TV franchise Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Folk group Crossword Clue
- One of the world’s highest cities Crossword Clue
- Distinctive manners Crossword Clue
- Pointer’s expression Crossword Clue
- Source for exotic feather dusters Crossword Clue
- Name on the cover of ”A Light in the Attic” Crossword Clue
- Cuarto número primo Crossword Clue
- Common lanyard attachments Crossword Clue
- Ivy Leaguer Crossword Clue
- Certain Sunni Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FRANCHISE (noun)
- a business established or operated under an authorization to sell or distribute a company’s goods or services in a particular area
- a statutory right or privilege granted to a person or group by a government (especially the rights of citizenship and the right to vote)
- FRANCHISE (verb)
- grant a franchise to
- EPISODE (noun)
- a part of a broadcast serial
- film consisting of a succession of related shots that develop a given subject in a movie
The Newsday Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Newsday newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level and clever clues, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The Newsday Crossword was first introduced in 1995, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the Newsday Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its use of creative themes and wordplay, which can add an extra layer of challenge to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.