We have the answer for ___ butter (ingredient in many cosmetics) crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
Now, let's get into the answer for ___ butter (ingredient in many cosmetics) crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
___ butter (ingredient in many cosmetics) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on November 27, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword November 27, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Be in store for NYT Crossword Clue
- Actor Jannings of silent films NYT Crossword Clue
- Vegetarian dish on a Mexican menu NYT Crossword Clue
- Fearsome African flies NYT Crossword Clue
- Treated, as a sprain NYT Crossword Clue
- “Admittedly …,” or, when said aloud, a punny description of 18-, 24-, 39- and 49-Across NYT Crossword Clue
- Hate NYT Crossword Clue
- Loaf often made with walnuts NYT Crossword Clue
- Color lead-in to marine NYT Crossword Clue
- Raggedy ___ (classic dolls) NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- INGREDIENT (noun)
- food that is a component of a mixture in cooking
- an abstract part of something
- BUTTER (noun)
- a fighter who strikes the opponent with his head
- an edible emulsion of fat globules made by churning milk or cream; for cooking and table use
- BUTTER (verb)
- spread butter on
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the ___ butter (ingredient in many cosmetics) crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.