We have the answer for __ crow flies (in a straight line) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
__ crow flies (in a straight line) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for __ crow flies (in a straight line). This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the __ crow flies (in a straight line) crossword clue should be:
- ASTHE (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- STRAIGHT (adjective)
- characterized by honesty and fairness
- rigidly conventional or old-fashioned
- STRAIGHT (adverb)
- in a forthright manner; candidly or frankly
- without deviation
- STRAIGHT (noun)
- a straight segment of a roadway or racecourse
- a person having a sexual orientation to persons of the opposite sex
- FLIES (noun)
- (theater) the space over the stage (out of view of the audience) used to store scenery (drop curtains)
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Mosque leader Crossword Clue
- Love, in Italy Crossword Clue
- Brunch or dinner Crossword Clue
- Used to be Crossword Clue
- Put on, as clothes Crossword Clue
- Anti-counterfeiting guys, for short Crossword Clue
- Photo Crossword Clue
- Nut in southern pies Crossword Clue
- Took to the slopes Crossword Clue
- Tardy student’s admission slip Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.