We have the answer for ___ date (midwife's estimate) crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the ___ date (midwife's estimate) crossword clue answer below.
___ date (midwife’s estimate) Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Confuse or perplex Crossword Clue
- Agent Gold played by Jeremy Piven on Entourage Crossword Clue
- The ___ Squad (Claire Danes film based on a classic TV show) Crossword Clue
- Provided assistance Crossword Clue
- ___ Martin (luxury British auto) Crossword Clue
- Result of a foul in soccer (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Pooch’s comment Crossword Clue
- Dropped the ball say Crossword Clue
- Coach of the 34-Across hockey team since 1994 (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Kindle competitor Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ESTIMATE (verb)
- judge to be probable
- judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- ESTIMATE (noun)
- an approximate calculation of quantity or degree or worth
- a judgment of the qualities of something or somebody
- MIDWIFE (noun)
- a woman skilled in aiding the delivery of babies
Daily POP Crosswords is a popular daily crossword puzzle that can be accessed online and through mobile apps. It is known for its themes related to pop culture and entertainment, and its format that is easy to solve, making it accessible to crossword enthusiasts of all ages and skill levels.
The puzzle was first introduced in 2017 and is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
Daily POP Crosswords puts an emphasis on pop culture and entertainment-related themes. The puzzles often include clues and answers related to movies, TV shows, music, celebrities, and more.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.