We have the answer for ___ double take (look again) crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. For example, Wordplay is a technique that is commonly used in crossword puzzles to create clues that are both interesting and challenging. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Puns are a popular form of wordplay, where a word with more than one meaning is used to create a playful or humorous clue. For example, a clue for the word "sole" could be "Fish without a partner?" where the answer would be "sole" as in the fish or "sole" as in "only." Homophones are another form of wordplay, where words that sound the same but have different meanings are used to create clues. For instance, a clue for the word "flower" could be "What a welder does?" where the answer would be "flour."
Anagrams involve rearranging the letters of a word or phrase to create a new word or phrase that is the answer to the clue. For instance, a clue for the word "listen" could be "Silent," which is an anagram of "listen." Double meanings, on the other hand, involve using a word or phrase that has more than one meaning to create a clue that can be interpreted in multiple ways. A clue for the word "bark" could be "Tree covering?" where the answer could be "bark" as in the outer layer of a tree, or "bark" as in the sound a dog makes. If you're still struggling, we have the ___ double take (look again) crossword clue answer below.
___ double take (look again) Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Beast Crossword Answers
- Bill in a bar Crossword Clue
- ___ Carlo (gambling hotspot) Crossword Clue
- Paper with a famous crossword, for short Crossword Clue
- Unemotional Crossword Clue
- Situation after a leadoff pop fly Crossword Clue
- “What did you ___ mind?” Crossword Clue
- “I can ___ cheezburger?” Crossword Clue
- She married Ben Affleck in Vegas Crossword Clue
- RNs often insert them Crossword Clue
- Floor plan Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Beast crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- DOUBLE (adjective)
- used of homologous chromosomes associated in pairs in synapsis
- consisting of or involving two parts or components usually in pairs
- DOUBLE (noun)
- a stand-in for movie stars to perform dangerous stunts
- a base hit on which the batter stops safely at second base
- DOUBLE (adverb)
- to double the degree
- DOUBLE (verb)
- make or do or perform again
- bend over or curl up, usually with laughter or pain
- TAKE (noun)
- the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
- the act of photographing a scene or part of a scene without interruption
- TAKE (verb)
- be capable of holding or containing
- remove something concrete, as by lifting, pushing, or taking off, or remove something abstract
That should be all the information you need to solve for the ___ double take (look again) crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.