We have the answer for _____ electricity sometimes gives you a random shock! crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
_____ electricity sometimes gives you a random shock! Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Crossword on March 23, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- The _______ Effect is caused by increased gases in the air, trapping heat: Crossword Clue
- Kazuo _____ wrote the novel “Never Let Me Go”: Crossword Clue
- Dystopian fiction “The Road” by _____ McCarthy: Crossword Clue
- Weightlifting exercise where you lift a bar while laying down: Crossword Clue
- Most commonly seen alcoholic drink: Crossword Clue
- Study of heredity and the variation of inherited characteristics: Crossword Clue
- Business that offers food in exchange for money: Crossword Clue
- Frederick Seidel’s poem collection “Ooga-_____”: Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- RANDOM (adjective)
- lacking any definite plan or order or purpose; governed by or depending on chance
- STATIC (adjective)
- showing little if any change
- concerned with or producing or caused by static electricity
- STATIC (noun)
- a crackling or hissing noise caused by electrical interference
- angry criticism
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.