We have the answer for '__ fair in love and war' crossword clue if you need some assistance in solving the puzzle you’re working on. The combination of mental stimulation, sense of accomplishment, learning, relaxation, and social aspect can make crossword puzzles a fun and rewarding activity for many people.
For example, Wordplay is a commonly used technique in crossword puzzles that constructors use to create clues that are both fun but offer up a challenge to the solver. This technique involves using various word games such as puns, homophones, anagrams, and double meanings to make the puzzle more engaging and tricky for the solver.
Don't be afraid to experiment with different answers until you find the one that fits. It's not uncommon for a solver to come up with several possible answers for a clue before finding the correct one. And if you're still stuck, take a break and come back to the puzzle with fresh eyes. Sometimes, a brief break can give your brain the chance to make connections it might have missed earlier. If you've already given it your best shot, don't worry - we have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the '__ fair in love and war' crossword clue answer below.
‘__ fair in love and war’ Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- In need of rinsing, say NYT Crossword Clue
- Rapper with the 2014 hit “Hangover” NYT Crossword Clue
- 2020 Oscar winner for Best Original Song, “Fight for You” NYT Crossword Clue
- [aria-label] Mathematical characters, written in a different language NYT Crossword Clue
- Gas station with an arrow in its logo NYT Crossword Clue
- “That. Is. Nuts.” NYT Crossword Clue
- Deficit in knowledge, e.g. NYT Crossword Clue
- The Horned Frogs of the Big 12 Conf. NYT Crossword Clue
- ___ Gardens, UNESCO World Heritage site in London NYT Crossword Clue
- Legal, in a way NYT Crossword Clue
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- ALLS (4 letters)
- ALLS< (8 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FAIR (adjective)
- (of a manuscript) having few alterations or corrections
- very pleasing to the eye
- FAIR (adverb)
- without favoring one party, in a fair evenhanded manner
- in conformity with the rules or laws and without fraud or cheating
- FAIR (noun)
- a sale of miscellany; often for charity
- a traveling show; having sideshows and rides and games of skill etc.
- FAIR (verb)
- join so that the external surfaces blend smoothly
- LOVE (noun)
- sexual activities (often including sexual intercourse) between two people
- any object of warm affection or devotion
- LOVE (verb)
- get pleasure from
- have sexual intercourse with
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.