Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for __ High (Air Force app) crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
__ High (Air Force app) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for __ High (Air Force app). This clue last appeared June 24, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the __ High (Air Force app) crossword clue should be:
- AIM (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- AIM (noun)
- the direction or path along which something moves or along which it lies.
- an anticipated outcome that is intended or that guides your planned actions.
- AIM (verb)
- specifically design a product, event, or activity for a certain public.
- have an ambitious plan or a lofty goal.
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Significant span Crossword Clue
- Brick that snaps into place Crossword Clue
- Brewer’s oven Crossword Clue
- Ticket info Crossword Clue
- A way to sway Crossword Clue
- ‘Eater’ ender Crossword Clue
- Cleveland cager Crossword Clue
- Ditty bit Crossword Clue
- Name associated with ties Crossword Clue
- Noses, so to speak Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.