We have the answer for ___ Lecter, fictional doctor played by Anthony Hopkins in the 1991 film “The Silence of the Lambs crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
___ Lecter, fictional doctor played by Anthony Hopkins in the 1991 film “The Silence of the Lambs Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Themed Crossword on March 30, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Themed Crosswords.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Rhea or Atlas, in Greek mythology Crossword Clue
- Jared ___, “Suicide Squad” star Crossword Clue
- Large, flightless Outback birds Crossword Clue
- Person adored by many Crossword Clue
- Palindromic “Altar” constellation Crossword Clue
- Blemish on a white shirt, say Crossword Clue
- Gymgoer’s physique, slangily Crossword Clue
- The ___ Parsons Project, British rock band Crossword Clue
- “What are you ___ these days?” 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Musician’s gift Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Themed crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HANNIBAL (noun)
- a town in northeast Missouri on the Mississippi River; boyhood home of Mark Twain
- general who commanded the Carthaginian army in the second Punic War; crossed the Alps and defeated the Romans but was recalled to defend Carthage and was defeated (247-182 BC)
- ANTHONY (noun)
- Roman general under Julius Caesar in the Gallic wars; repudiated his wife for the Egyptian queen Cleopatra; they were defeated by Octavian at Actium (83-30 BC)
- United States suffragist (1820-1906)
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.