We have the answer for __ of (having affection for) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
__ of (having affection for) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for __ of (having affection for). This clue last appeared October 18, 2022 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the __ of (having affection for) crossword clue should be:
- FOND (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AFFECTION (noun)
- a positive feeling of liking
- FOND (adjective)
- extravagantly or foolishly loving and indulgent
- (followed by `of’ or `to’) having a strong preference or liking for
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- Highest poker pair Crossword Clue
- One’s good name, for short Crossword Clue
- Golf course distances Crossword Clue
- ‘Newton’ cookie fruits Crossword Clue
- Baby chick’s sound Crossword Clue
- State east of Oregon Crossword Clue
- Synthetic leather Crossword Clue
- Artist’s stands Crossword Clue
- 1910s conflict: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Get a pet from a shelter Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.