We have the answer for ___ of the ball crossword clue if it has been stumping you! Solving crossword puzzles can be a fun and engaging way to exercise your mind and vocabulary skills. Remember that solving crossword puzzles takes practice, so don't get discouraged if you don't finish a puzzle right away. Keep practicing and you'll get better with time–but we’re always here with answers if you need a helping hand!
Now, let's get into the answer for ___ of the ball crossword clue most recently seen in the USA Today Crossword.
___ of the ball Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the USA Today Crossword on January 18, 2024. If you need help with other clues, head to our USA Today Crossword January 18, 2024 Hints page. You can also find answers to past USA Today Crosswords.
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- “Wednesday” actress Jenna Crossword Clue
- TV’s “Warrior Princess” Crossword Clue
- 24-___ gold Crossword Clue
- Contents of Pandora’s box Crossword Clue
- Dull thing to get stuck in Crossword Clue
- Hightailed it Crossword Clue
- POTUS who was in office for 12 years Crossword Clue
- Wild pigs Crossword Clue
- “Close, but . . .” Crossword Clue
- Slushie ingredient Crossword Clue
You can play the USA Today crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BELLE (noun)
- a young woman who is the most charming and beautiful of several rivals
- BALL (noun)
- a lavish dance requiring formal attire
- United States comedienne best known as the star of a popular television program (1911-1989)
- BALL (verb)
- form into a ball by winding or rolling
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
- USA Today Crossword - January 18 2024
- NYT Mini Crossword - October 2 2023
- Universal Crossword - May 15 2023
About the USA Today Crossword
The USA Today Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the USA Today newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its contemporary and pop culture references, as well as its accessibility to solvers of all skill levels.
The USA Today Crossword was first introduced in 2002, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their creativity and skill in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the unique features of the USA Today Crossword is its use of a non-standard grid, which can include circles or other shapes. This can make the puzzle even more challenging and interesting to solve. The puzzle also includes a variety of themed sections, which can add an extra layer of complexity to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the ___ of the ball crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.