We have the answer for ___ Perignon (vintage champagne) crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
___ Perignon (vintage champagne) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Daily Themed Crossword on March 29, 2023. You can also find answers to past Daily Themed Crosswords.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- “At ___ cost” (no matter what) Crossword Clue
- Vast variety or impressive display, say Crossword Clue
- Clip-___ (kind of ties) Crossword Clue
- Real estate listing Crossword Clue
- Battery size choice Crossword Clue
- Computer memory unit that sounds like “bite Crossword Clue
- Hiker's path Crossword Clue
- Attempt to win over, romantically Crossword Clue
- “What can ___ for you?”: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Doe, to a fawn Crossword Clue
You can play the Daily Themed crossword by downloading its mobile app (Google Play/Apple App Store).
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHAMPAGNE (noun)
- a region of northeastern France
- a white sparkling wine either produced in Champagne or resembling that produced there
- VINTAGE (noun)
- the oldness of wines
- a season’s yield of wine from a vineyard
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.