We have the answer for ___-pitch (softball variety) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
___-pitch (softball variety) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ___-pitch (softball variety). This clue last appeared February 3, 2023 in the WSJ Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ___-pitch (softball variety) crossword clue should be:
- SLO (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our WSJ Crossword February 3 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SOFTBALL (noun)
- a game closely resembling baseball that is played on a smaller diamond and with a ball that is larger and softer
- ball used in playing softball
- VARIETY (noun)
- a collection containing a variety of sorts of things
- a show consisting of a series of short unrelated performances
Today's WSJ Crossword Answers
- Brothels’ keepers Crossword Clue
- Victoria’s Secret buy Crossword Clue
- “No More Victims” org. Crossword Clue
- Old-fashioned places? Crossword Clue
- Anorak’s kin Crossword Clue
- Predatory lender’s offering Crossword Clue
- T, in telegraphy Crossword Clue
- Material for a crib Crossword Clue
- Seller of provincial petrol Crossword Clue
- Golf’s Norman Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.