We have the answer for "___ Python and the Holy Grail" (1975 comedy) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crossword puzzles can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
There are a few strategies you can use to help you solve those tricky clues. One strategy is to check the intersecting words, or "crosses." By looking at the letters in the intersecting words, you may find a letter you might not have thought of that can help you solve the clue. Another strategy is to consider alternate meanings of the clue. Sometimes words have more than one meaning, and considering these alternate meanings can lead you to a different answer.
Wordplay is also a common technique used in crossword puzzles to make the clues more interesting and challenging. Many crossword clues are designed to be tricky or misleading, and looking for puns, homophones, anagrams, and other word games that might be hiding in the clue can help you solve it. Looking for patterns in the clue and the puzzle as a whole, such as whether the answer is a noun, verb, or adjective, or ends in "-ing" or "-tion," can also help you narrow down your options. And if you're really stuck, taking a break and coming back to the puzzle later with fresh eyes can sometimes help you solve the clue. With practice and persistence, you'll get better at solving crossword puzzles, even the most challenging ones. If you're still struggling, we have the "___ Python and the Holy Grail" (1975 comedy) crossword clue answer below.
“___ Python and the Holy Grail” (1975 comedy) Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Went for the baited hook, as a fish Crossword Clue
- Actress ___ Delevingne of “Only Murders in the Building” Crossword Clue
- “___ Song,” 1995 Michael Jackson song that discusses animal welfare and the environment Crossword Clue
- International group of oil-producing nations: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- White bread alternative Crossword Clue
- ___ Grey (tea variety) Crossword Clue
- ___ tantrum (angry outburst) Crossword Clue
- Actor Christian ___ from “American Hustle” Crossword Clue
- Richie’s father in “Happy Days,” to Fonzie: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Opposite of “feral” Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- GRAIL (noun)
- (legend) chalice used by Christ at the Last Supper
- the object of any prolonged endeavor
- COMEDY (noun)
- a comic incident or series of incidents
- light and humorous drama with a happy ending
Daily Themed Crossword is a popular online crossword puzzle game that is updated daily with new puzzles for players to solve. The game is developed by PlaySimple Games and is available on both iOS and Android devices.
The puzzles in Daily Themed Crossword are organized around a different theme each day, with clues and answers related to that theme. For example, the theme for a particular day might be movies, and all the clues and answers would be related to movies in some way.
The game is designed to be accessible to players of all skill levels, with puzzles ranging from easy to difficult. The game also includes helpful features such as hints and the ability to reveal individual letters or words to help players progress through more challenging puzzles.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.