We have the answer for __ side (shove out of the way) crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Now, let's get into the answer for __ side (shove out of the way) crossword clue most recently seen in the Newsday Crossword.
__ side (shove out of the way) Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- In no particular order Crossword Clue
- Concise in wording Crossword Clue
- Minor fender flaws Crossword Clue
- Hair on an eyelid Crossword Clue
- Veggie in a pod Crossword Clue
- Start to melt Crossword Clue
- Twelve-inch measures Crossword Clue
- Wear away Crossword Clue
- Baker’s appliance Crossword Clue
- Periodicals, for short Crossword Clue
You can play the Newsday crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHOVE (verb)
- come into rough contact with while moving
- press or force
- SHOVE (noun)
- the act of shoving (giving a push to someone or something)
- OUT (adverb)
- from one’s possession
- OUT (adjective)
- knocked unconscious by a heavy blow
- excluded from use or mention
- OUT (verb)
- to state openly and publicly one’s homosexuality
- be made known; be disclosed or revealed
- OUT (noun)
- (baseball) a failure by a batter or runner to reach a base safely in baseball
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the Newsday Crossword
The Newsday Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is published in the Newsday newspaper and on its website. The puzzle is known for its challenging difficulty level and clever clues, and is popular among crossword enthusiasts around the world.
The Newsday Crossword was first introduced in 1995, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
One of the interesting features of the Newsday Crossword is its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history. The puzzle is also known for its use of creative themes and wordplay, which can add an extra layer of challenge to the solving experience.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the __ side (shove out of the way) crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.