We have the answer for ___ Tax (Monopoly square) crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
Now, let's get into the answer for ___ Tax (Monopoly square) crossword clue most recently seen in the NYT Crossword.
___ Tax (Monopoly square) Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Crossword on November 20, 2023. If you need help with other clues, head to our NYT Crossword November 20, 2023 Hints page. You can also find answers to past NYT Crosswords.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Large size at Starbucks NYT Crossword Clue
- Some “Italian” desserts NYT Crossword Clue
- Meyers of late night NYT Crossword Clue
- Drink served with marshmallows NYT Crossword Clue
- “We’re cleared for takeoff!” NYT Crossword Clue
- NYT Crossword Hints November 20 2023
- Name that fills in the blanks to make another name: S_ _ _NNAH NYT Crossword Clue
- Where to find singles, a match and love? NYT Crossword Clue
- Foe’s opposite NYT Crossword Clue
- Toward the back, at sea NYT Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- MONOPOLY (noun)
- a board game in which players try to gain a monopoly on real estate as pieces advance around the board according to the throw of a die
- (economics) a market in which there are many buyers but only one seller
- LUXURY (noun)
- the quality possessed by something that is excessively expensive
- wealth as evidenced by sumptuous living
Historical Usage in Crossword Puzzles
About the NYT Crossword
The New York Times crossword was first published in The New York Times in 1942 and has been a daily feature ever since. It is known for its high level of difficulty and for its clever, often playful, clues and themes. The puzzles range in size from 15x15 grids on weekdays to larger 21x21 grids on Sundays, with varying levels of difficulty.
The New York Times crossword is created by a team of skilled puzzle constructors and editors, who work to ensure that each puzzle is both entertaining and challenging for solvers. The puzzles are often themed, with clues and answers related to a particular subject or concept, and they frequently feature wordplay and puns.
Solving the New York Times crossword has become a beloved pastime for many, and there are even competitions and clubs devoted to crossword puzzle solving. The New York Times crossword is available in print in the newspaper and online, and it has a dedicated following of loyal solvers who eagerly await each day's puzzle.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the ___ Tax (Monopoly square) crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.