We have the answer for ___ American Games (multi-sport event) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
___ American Games (multi-sport event) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ___ American Games (multi-sport event). This clue last appeared November 23, 2022 in the Crosswords with Friends. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ___ American Games (multi-sport event) crossword clue should be:
- PAN (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- AMERICAN (noun)
- the English language as used in the United States
- a native or inhabitant of a North American or Central American or South American country
- PAN (noun)
- cooking utensil consisting of a wide metal vessel
- (Greek mythology) god of fields and woods and shepherds and flocks; represented as a man with goat’s legs and horns and ears; identified with Roman Sylvanus or Faunus
- PAN (verb)
- express a totally negative opinion of
- wash dirt in a pan to separate out the precious minerals
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- See 26-Across Crossword Clue
- 1978 Olivia Newton-John and John Travolta hit from the movie “Grease”: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- First fire sign in the zodiac Crossword Clue
- Gulps down, as a beer Crossword Clue
- “For here ___ go?” (question at a fast-food restaurant): 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Hectic sections of hospitals: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Word that can follow “body” or “mirror” Crossword Clue
- Old sitcom that starred Judd Hirsch Crossword Clue
- “Rookie Blue” actress who plays team leader Maggie Bell on CBS’s “FBI”: 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- Flight-regulating group: Abbr. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.