We have the answer for ___ and cranny crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
___ and cranny Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ___ and cranny. This clue last appeared January 24, 2023 in the Daily Themed Mini Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ___ and cranny crossword clue should be:
- NOOK (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Mini Crossword January 24 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- CRANNY (noun)
- a long narrow depression in a surface
- a small opening or crevice (especially in a rock face or wall)
- NOOK (noun)
- an interior angle formed by two meeting walls
- a sheltered and secluded place
Today's Daily Themed Mini Crossword Answers
- Night before Christmas Crossword Clue
- Opposite of “before” Crossword Clue
- Butter serving Crossword Clue
- In the distance Crossword Clue
- Duo plus one Crossword Clue
- Snouted needlefish Crossword Clue
- “Prior to,” to poets Crossword Clue
- Foamy Starbucks purchase Crossword Clue
- Mimic someone Crossword Clue
- Letter sent online Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.