We have the answer for “___ bat an eye” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“___ bat an eye” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “___ bat an eye”. This clue last appeared December 17, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “___ bat an eye” crossword clue should be:
- DIDNT (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BAT (noun)
- (baseball) a turn trying to get a hit
- nocturnal mouselike mammal with forelimbs modified to form membranous wings and anatomical adaptations for echolocation by which they navigate
- BAT (verb)
- wink briefly
- beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
- EYE (noun)
- the organ of sight
- an area that is approximately central within some larger region
- EYE (verb)
- look at
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- “Ideas worth spreading” series NYT Crossword Clue
- Act big? NYT Crossword Clue
- Hindu god of love and desire NYT Crossword Clue
- Some modern media-related speculations NYT Crossword Clue
- Buds for brewers NYT Crossword Clue
- Final resting place NYT Crossword Clue
- Souvenir shop purchase NYT Crossword Clue
- Fix Crossword Clue
- “I’ll take another” NYT Crossword Clue
- Detail-oriented sort NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.