We have the answer for “___ brillig, and the slithy toves … ” (first line of “Jabberwocky”) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“___ brillig, and the slithy toves … ” (first line of “Jabberwocky”) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “___ brillig, and the slithy toves … ” (first line of “Jabberwocky”). This clue last appeared September 25, 2022 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “___ brillig, and the slithy toves … ” (first line of “Jabberwocky”) crossword clue should be:
- TWAS (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- JABBERWOCKY (noun)
- nonsensical language (according to Lewis Carroll)
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- USO show attendee, perhaps (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- Mildred D. Taylor’s Newbery Medal-winning novel “___ of Thunder, Hear My Cry” Crossword Clue
- Many a “Blue Bloods” character Crossword Clue
- Bowl-shaped Asian skillet Crossword Clue
- Okey-doke Crossword Clue
- Enter one’s username and password (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Neighborhood in lower Manhattan Crossword Clue
- Most junk mail Crossword Clue
- Gives the green light, for short Crossword Clue
- Takes a crack at Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.