Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for “___ Christmases,” 2008 film starring Reese Witherspoon that had one of the highest-grossing Thanksgiving weekend openings crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
“___ Christmases,” 2008 film starring Reese Witherspoon that had one of the highest-grossing Thanksgiving weekend openings Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for “___ Christmases,” 2008 film starring Reese Witherspoon that had one of the highest-grossing Thanksgiving weekend openings. This clue last appeared November 24, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “___ Christmases,” 2008 film starring Reese Witherspoon that had one of the highest-grossing Thanksgiving weekend openings crossword clue should be:
- FOUR (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword November 24 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- FOUR (adjective)
- being one more than three.
- FOUR (noun)
- a playing card or domino or die whose upward face shows four pips.
- the cardinal number that is the sum of three and one.
- THANKSGIVING (noun)
- a short prayer of thanks before a meal.
- fourth Thursday in November in the United States; second Monday in October in Canada; commemorates a feast held in 1621 by the Pilgrims and the Wampanoag.
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Permeate gradually Crossword Clue
- Raise a glass to Crossword Clue
- Bradley ___, NBA All-Star Crossword Clue
- Superlative suffix Crossword Clue
- Boise’s state Crossword Clue
- Forest fruit bearer Crossword Clue
- Subjects of sunset pictures Crossword Clue
- Honey-loving teddy Crossword Clue
- Tribute from Keats, say Crossword Clue
- Base’s chemical counterpart Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.