Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for ___ Compton, first woman to cover the White House for a TV network crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
___ Compton, first woman to cover the White House for a TV network Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for ___ Compton, first woman to cover the White House for a TV network. This clue last appeared August 7, 2022 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ___ Compton, first woman to cover the White House for a TV network crossword clue should be:
- ANN (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- NETWORK (noun)
- an open fabric of string or rope or wire woven together at regular intervals.
- (electronics) a system of interconnected electronic components or circuits.
- NETWORK (verb)
- communicate with and within a group.
- FIRST (noun)
- the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed at first of the bases in the infield (counting counterclockwise from home plate).
- the time at which something is supposed to begin.
- FIRST (adjective)
- indicating the beginning unit in a series.
- serving to set in motion.
- FIRST (adverb)
- prominently forward.
- before anything else.
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Whirlybird whirlers Crossword Clue
- W-2, for one Crossword Clue
- “Magnum, P.I.” setting Crossword Clue
- Reaches Crossword Clue
- Ninny Crossword Clue
- Now I get it! Crossword Clue
- The art of music? Crossword Clue
- Wash up Crossword Clue
- Gregor ___, Kafka protagonist Crossword Clue
- They’re filled with X’s Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.