We have the answer for ___ favor ("please" in Spanish): crossword clue if you’re having trouble filling in the grid! Crossword puzzles provide a mental workout that can help keep your brain active and engaged, which is especially important as you age. Regular mental stimulation has been shown to help improve cognitive function and reduce the risk of cognitive decline.
When you're approaching a crossword puzzle, it can be useful to start with the clues that you are confident about. These might be clues that you know the answer to immediately, or that you can make an educated guess about based on the letters you have already filled in. This can help you build momentum and gain a sense of progress, which can be motivating.
Then, move on to the longer clues and answers. These clues often provide more context and can give you a better sense of the overall theme or structure of the puzzle. Additionally, longer answers are usually easier to fill in once you have a few letters already in place. If you're still stuck, consider jumping around to different sections of the puzzle rather than trying to solve it in a linear fashion. This can help you break out of a mental rut and come up with new ideas for solving clues. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the ___ favor ("please" in Spanish): crossword clue answer below.
___ favor (“please” in Spanish): Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the NYT Easy Mode Crossword on September 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past NYT Easy Mode Crosswords.
Today's NYT Easy Mode Crossword Answers
- Drug that can be administered via a tab of blotter paper Crossword Clue
- Getaway for winter sport enthusiasts Crossword Clue
- Weasel relatives also called ermines Crossword Clue
- Anheuser-Busch beer that has been frozen during production Crossword Clue
- Blue bird Crossword Clue
- In the sky Crossword Clue
- Doesn’t do anything unusual Crossword Clue
- Affirmative answer Crossword Clue
- Turkish dish with stuffed grape leaves Crossword Clue
- Prefix that means “fake” Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SPANISH (noun)
- the people of Spain
- the Romance language spoken in most of Spain and the countries colonized by Spain
- FAVOR (noun)
- an act of gracious kindness
- a feeling of favorable regard
- FAVOR (verb)
- treat gently or carefully
- bestow a privilege upon
That should be all the information you need to solve for the ___ favor (“please” in Spanish): crossword clue answer to help you fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.