We have the answer for ___ Greven, “How To Talk to Girls” author who published his first book at the age of 9 crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
___ Greven, “How To Talk to Girls” author who published his first book at the age of 9 Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ___ Greven, “How To Talk to Girls” author who published his first book at the age of 9. This clue last appeared September 23, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ___ Greven, “How To Talk to Girls” author who published his first book at the age of 9 crossword clue should be:
- ALEC (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PUBLISHED (adjective)
- formally made public
- AUTHOR (noun)
- someone who originates or causes or initiates something
- writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally (for pay)
- AUTHOR (verb)
- be the author of
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- “WeCrashed” actress Hathaway Crossword Clue
- Most loved, informally Crossword Clue
- “Love is The Drug” musician Brian Crossword Clue
- “Pegate” singer Martin Crossword Clue
- Metric units on a ruler Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Personal and un-objective outlook Crossword Clue
- Rapper ___ Kim known for “Lady Marmalade” Crossword Clue
- Prince Valiant’s son in the comics Crossword Clue
- “Give Peace a Chance” singer Yoko Crossword Clue
- Timid and introverted Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.