We have the answer for ___-Ida Tater Tots crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
___-Ida Tater Tots Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ___-Ida Tater Tots. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ___-Ida Tater Tots crossword clue should be:
- ORE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Pop Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ORE (noun)
- a mineral that contains metal that is valuable enough to be mined
- a monetary subunit in Denmark and Norway and Sweden; 100 ore equal 1 krona
- IDA (noun)
- an agency of the United Nations affiliated with the World Bank
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- “Grace and Frankie” actor Waterston Crossword Clue
- “Summertime Sadness” singer Lana ___ Rey Crossword Clue
- Conclusion Crossword Clue
- “Magical Mystery ___” (1967 Beatles album) Crossword Clue
- Obnoxious person Crossword Clue
- One who gets paid to play Crossword Clue
- “United States of ___” (Toni Collette series) Crossword Clue
- Shortened word in some school names Crossword Clue
- Darth Vader’s childhood nickname Crossword Clue
- “Grab a chair” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.