We have the answer for “___ John B” (1966 hit song for the Beach Boys) crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“___ John B” (1966 hit song for the Beach Boys) Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “___ John B” (1966 hit song for the Beach Boys). This clue last appeared December 9, 2022 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “___ John B” (1966 hit song for the Beach Boys) crossword clue should be:
- SLOOP (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BEACH (noun)
- an area of sand sloping down to the water of a sea or lake
- BEACH (verb)
- land on a beach
- JOHN (noun)
- a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
- youngest son of Henry II; King of England from 1199 to 1216; succeeded to the throne on the death of his brother Richard I; lost his French possessions; in 1215 John was compelled by the barons to sign the Magna Carta (1167-1216)
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- Charlottesville school founded by Thomas Jefferson (Abbr.) Crossword Clue
- Shallow landlocked sea that’s getting shallower Crossword Clue
- Actor Diesel who voices Groot in the “Guardians of the Galaxy” films Crossword Clue
- Cornish game ___ Crossword Clue
- 2013 film starring 45-Across as a woman searching for her son, for which she received her fifth Best Actress Oscar nomination Crossword Clue
- Strong temptation Crossword Clue
- Sound in “Old MacDonald Had a Farm” Crossword Clue
- Turbine engine plane Crossword Clue
- FBI agent Starling played by Jodie Foster in “The Silence of the Lambs” Crossword Clue
- Secret place like the Batcave, e.g. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.