We have the answer for "___ lips sink ships" crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles can introduce new words and concepts, while helping you expand your vocabulary.
Approaching a crossword clue can be intimidating, especially if you're new to solving puzzles. The first step is to read the clue carefully and try to identify any obvious hints or clues. Is the clue a definition, a pun, or a play on words? What tense or part of speech is the answer likely to be? Answering these questions can give you a head start in figuring out the solution.
Another approach is to think about the context of the clue. What is the theme of the puzzle? What category does the clue fall under? These can give you an idea of the direction the answer is likely to take. Sometimes, looking at the surrounding clues can also give you a clue to the solution. For example, if the clue is for a three-letter word and you already have the letters "C-L-E," you can look at the intersecting words to see if they provide any additional hints or letters that can help you solve the clue. Still stuck? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid! If you're still struggling, we have the "___ lips sink ships" crossword clue answer below.
“___ lips sink ships” Crossword Clue Answer is…
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- “Will there be anything ___?” Crossword Clue
- Channel whose BottomLine ticker shows scores Crossword Clue
- “Do you know ___ I am?” Crossword Clue
- “Dawson’s Creek” network Crossword Clue
- Went from first to second, in a way Crossword Clue
- Invigorate Crossword Clue
- Noisy little dogs Crossword Clue
- Broad neck scarf Crossword Clue
- Food with kernels Crossword Clue
- Sporty Ford discontinued in ’05 Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SINK (verb)
- fall heavily or suddenly; decline markedly
- appear to move downward
- SINK (noun)
- a depression in the ground communicating with a subterranean passage (especially in limestone) and formed by solution or by collapse of a cavern roof
- a covered cistern; waste water and sewage flow into it
- LOOSE (adjective)
- (of textures) full of small openings or gaps
- having escaped, especially from confinement
- LOOSE (verb)
- make loose or looser
- grant freedom to; free from confinement
- LOOSE (adverb)
- without restraint
The Universal Crossword is a daily crossword puzzle that is syndicated to newspapers and online publications around the world. The puzzle is created by a team of experienced crossword constructors, who are known for their skill and creativity in the field of crossword puzzles.
The Universal Crossword was first introduced in 1999, and has since become a popular source of entertainment and mental stimulation for crossword enthusiasts of all ages. The puzzle is known for its clever clues and challenging difficulty level, and is updated daily with new and interesting themes.
One of the unique features of the Universal Crossword is its use of a standardized grid size, which makes it easy for solvers to switch between different crossword puzzles without having to adjust to a new grid layout. The puzzle is also known for its inclusion of a wide range of topics, from pop culture and current events to science and history.
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check more Crossword Clues, Crossword Answers, and our other Word Game coverage.