We have the answer for “___ not what you think!” crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
“___ not what you think!” Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for “___ not what you think!”. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “___ not what you think!” crossword clue should be:
- ITS (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- THINK (verb)
- judge or regard; look upon; judge
- recall knowledge from memory; have a recollection
- THINK (noun)
- an instance of deliberate thinking
Today's Crosswords with Friends Answers
- ___ regular basis (habitually): 2 wds. Crossword Clue
- ___ of personality (intense devotion for a public figure) Crossword Clue
- Japanese soup often topped with bean sprouts Crossword Clue
- MCU star Simu who also costarred in “Kim’s Convenience” Crossword Clue
- Jingling things on rings Crossword Clue
- “___ time will tell” Crossword Clue
- When an Uber should show up: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- TV tape machine with a rewind button: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Accomplished Crossword Clue
- Crossword’s unifying topic Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.