We have the answer for ___ out (barely cope): crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
___ out (barely cope): Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ___ out (barely cope):. This clue last appeared July 7, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ___ out (barely cope): crossword clue should be:
- EKE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BARELY (adverb)
- almost not
- by a little
- COPE (noun)
- brick that is laid sideways at the top of a wall
- a long cloak; worn by a priest or bishop on ceremonial occasions
- COPE (verb)
- succeed in doing, achieving, or producing (something) with the limited or inadequate means available
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Sleeveless top, perhaps: Crossword Clue
- They’re the best of the best: Hyph.: Crossword Clue
- “___ Gardner: The Secret Conversations,” (2013 biography on the Hollywood legend): Crossword Clue
- End of Facebook’s URL: Crossword Clue
- 50 Cents’ genre: Crossword Clue
- Halloween month, for short: Crossword Clue
- “If I may speak bluntly” in texts: Abbr.: Crossword Clue
- Body part with a button, informally: Crossword Clue
- They may clash in the conference room: Crossword Clue
- Tiny battery type: Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.