We have the answer for ___ Perfetti, “In the Dark” actor who stars in “Abbott Elementary” as Jacob Hill crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
___ Perfetti, “In the Dark” actor who stars in “Abbott Elementary” as Jacob Hill Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ___ Perfetti, “In the Dark” actor who stars in “Abbott Elementary” as Jacob Hill. This clue last appeared January 11, 2023 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ___ Perfetti, “In the Dark” actor who stars in “Abbott Elementary” as Jacob Hill crossword clue should be:
- CHRIS (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- ELEMENTARY (adjective)
- of or being the essential or basic part
- easy and not involved or complicated
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- Supermarket chain that’s “Hometown Proud”: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Excitement-building publicity Crossword Clue
- High shot from Nadal Crossword Clue
- It may help you make the right turns: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Piercing tool NYT Crossword Clue
- Grill for a little longer than usual Crossword Clue
- “The Third,” in some names Crossword Clue
- Bread spread Crossword Clue
- “NCIS: ___ Angeles” Crossword Clue
- Fixes, as an election outcome Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.