We have the answer for ___-ray player crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
___-ray player Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ___-ray player. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the Newsday Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ___-ray player crossword clue should be:
- BLU (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Newsday Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- PLAYER (noun)
- someone who takes part in an activity
- a person who participates in or is skilled at some game
- RAY (noun)
- a group of nearly parallel lines of electromagnetic radiation
- a column of light (as from a beacon)
- RAY (verb)
- extend or spread outward from a center or focus or inward towards a center
- expose to radiation
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- What a stein might hold Crossword Clue
- Pardon Crossword Clue
- Hoops group Crossword Clue
- Autocratic order Crossword Clue
- French cathedral city Crossword Clue
- Sound of a dinner bell Crossword Clue
- Sudden enlightenment, in Zen Crossword Clue
- Seek help from Crossword Clue
- See socially Crossword Clue
- Poetic direction Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.