We have the answer for ___ suit crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
___ suit Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ___ suit. This clue last appeared January 25, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ___ suit crossword clue should be:
- ZOOT (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword January 25 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- SUIT (verb)
- enhance the appearance of
- be agreeable or acceptable to
- SUIT (noun)
- a man’s courting of a woman; seeking the affections of a woman (usually with the hope of marriage)
- a comprehensive term for any proceeding in a court of law whereby an individual seeks a legal remedy
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Hit head-on Crossword Clue
- Tang, for one NYT Crossword Clue
- Hideout NYT Crossword Clue
- Bee’s knees NYT Crossword Clue
- Not doing anything Crossword Clue
- ___ mater Crossword Clue
- Scottish refusal Crossword Clue
- Sports bar purchases? NYT Crossword Clue
- Apropos of NYT Crossword Clue
- Summer setting in Mass. NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.