We have the answer for ___ what you sow crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
___ what you sow Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for ___ what you sow. This clue last appeared August 30, 2022 in the USA Today Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the ___ what you sow crossword clue should be:
- REAP (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- REAP (verb)
- gather, as of natural products
- get or derive
- SOW (verb)
- place seeds in or on (the ground)
- place (seeds) in or on the ground for future growth
- SOW (noun)
- an adult female hog
Today's USA Today Crossword Answers
- Be nosy in a sneaky way Crossword Clue
- Game with 4 cards Crossword Clue
- #StopAsianHate ad, e.g Crossword Clue
- One might be passed in class Crossword Clue
- Outing that’s over by bedtime Crossword Clue
- Crossword puzzle hint Crossword Clue
- Spoken exams Crossword Clue
- Trees that orioles like Crossword Clue
- What Excalibur was stuck in Crossword Clue
- Author Zora ___ Hurston Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.