We have the answer for ___ year crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
___ year Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the LA Times Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past LA Times Crosswords.
Today's LA Times Crossword Answers
- Canadian gas brand Crossword Clue
- Perfume amount Crossword Clue
- Some dessert wines Crossword Clue
- Home Depot purchase Crossword Clue
- Method: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Oolong, e.g. Crossword Clue
- Said yes to an invite say Crossword Clue
- One over par in golf Crossword Clue
- The second A of 22-Down Crossword Clue
- Combat sport briefly Crossword Clue
You can play the LA Times crossword online.
This clue has been used by other publishers in the past, and they have had different answers when published, so the below list is a compilation of all known answers that have been used for this clue.
- LEAP (4 letters)
- PER (3 letters)
Clue & Answer Definitions
- LEAP (noun)
- a light, self-propelled movement upwards or forwards
- a sudden and decisive increase
- LEAP (verb)
- cause to jump or leap
- pass abruptly from one state or topic to another
- YEAR (noun)
- a body of students who graduate together
- a period of time containing 365 (or 366) days
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.