Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for “A Christmas ___,” 1843 novella by Charles Dickens whose plot takes place over a single day crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
“A Christmas ___,” 1843 novella by Charles Dickens whose plot takes place over a single day Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for “A Christmas ___,” 1843 novella by Charles Dickens whose plot takes place over a single day. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “A Christmas ___,” 1843 novella by Charles Dickens whose plot takes place over a single day crossword clue should be:
- CAROL (5 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword November 25 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- CAROL (noun)
- joyful religious song celebrating the birth of Christ.
- a joyful song (usually celebrating the birth of Christ).
- CAROL (verb)
- sing carols.
- CHARLES (noun)
- as Charles II he was Holy Roman Emperor and as Charles I he was king of France (823-877).
- King of England and Scotland and Ireland during the Restoration (1630-1685).
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- “We won ___ and square” Crossword Clue
- “We ___ to please!” Crossword Clue
- Many a pyramid scheme Crossword Clue
- Kid’s solar system project feature, perhaps Crossword Clue
- Shade from a beach or bed? Crossword Clue
- Feel under the weather Crossword Clue
- Facebook Messenger conversations, say Crossword Clue
- “___ the Day,” 1956 novel by Saul Bellow whose plot takes place over a single day Crossword Clue
- Honeydew or cantaloupe e.g. Crossword Clue
- “Yes, captain!” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.