We have the answer for A handful crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
A handful Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for A handful. This clue last appeared March 19, 2023 in the NYT Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the A handful crossword clue should be:
- SOME (4 letters)
- NOTMANY (7 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our NYT Crossword March 19 2023 Answers guide.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- HANDFUL (noun)
- a small number or amount
- the quantity that can be held in the hand
Today's NYT Crossword Answers
- Like Halley’s comet every 75 or so years NYT Crossword Clue
- Formal NYT Crossword Clue
- Got started, with “off” NYT Crossword Clue
- Org. established by 111-Down NYT Crossword Clue
- You got it Crossword Clue
- Head honchos Crossword Clue
- Fairy lookalike NYT Crossword Clue
- Adventure-seeking travelers, in old usage NYT Crossword Clue
- Soul seller Crossword Clue
- Like much baby food NYT Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.