We have the answer for "A long time ___ in a galaxy..." crossword clue if you need help figuring out the solution! Crossword puzzles provide a fun and engaging way to keep your brain active and healthy, while also helping you develop important skills and improving your overall well-being.
In our experience, it is best to start with the easy clues. You know, the ones you're pretty sure about or can make an educated guess on. This'll help you get some momentum going and feel like you're making progress. Then you can try to take a look at the longer clues and answers. These usually provide more context and give you a better idea of what the puzzle's all about. And once you've got a few letters in place, they can be easier to fill in.
If you're still feeling stuck, try jumping around the puzzle instead of going in order. Sometimes, switching things up can help you come up with fresh ideas for solving clues. And if all else fails, don't be afraid to bust out a thesaurus or crossword dictionary. They can help you find alternative words or phrases that might jog your memory or spark some inspiration. Still at a loss? We have the answer for you so you can move onto the next clue in the grid!
“A long time ___ in a galaxy…” Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Universal Crossword on March 22, 2023. You can also find answers to past Universal Crosswords.
Today's Universal Crossword Answers
- Madam’s counterpart Crossword Clue
- Bob Hearts Abishola network Crossword Clue
- See 61-Down Crossword Clue
- Former Yank with 25 grand slams Crossword Clue
- One may be named Whiskers or Rover Crossword Clue
- Yeah sure Crossword Clue
- Hamlet genre Crossword Clue
- Prepares garden rows Crossword Clue
- Like big siblings Crossword Clue
- Proofreader’s find Crossword Clue
You can play the Universal Crossword online.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- TIME (noun)
- a reading of a point in time as given by a clock
- rhythm as given by division into parts of equal duration
- TIME (verb)
- measure the time or duration of an event or action or the person who performs an action in a certain period of time
- adjust so that a force is applied and an action occurs at the desired time
- GALAXY (noun)
- tufted evergreen perennial herb having spikes of tiny white flowers and glossy green round to heart-shaped leaves that become coppery to maroon or purplish in fall
- (astronomy) a collection of star systems; any of the billions of systems each having many stars and nebulae and dust
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.