We have the answer for A long way away crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
A long way away Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for A long way away. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the Daily Pop Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the A long way away crossword clue should be:
- FAR (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- FAR (noun)
- a terrorist organization that seeks to overthrow the government dominated by Tutsi and to institute Hutu control again
- FAR (adjective)
- being of a considerable distance or length
- being the animal or vehicle on the right or being on the right side of an animal or vehicle
- AWAY (adverb)
- out of the way (especially away from one’s thoughts)
- from one’s possession
- AWAY (adjective)
- (of a baseball pitch) on the far side of home plate from the batter
- not present; having left
Today's Daily Pop Crossword Answers
- “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” actor who plays the journalist Dean Baquet in “She Said” (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Star-studded party Crossword Clue
- 365 days Crossword Clue
- Feel under the weather Crossword Clue
- Part of many an energy drink name Crossword Clue
- “Manchester by the ___” (2016 Oscar-nominated film) Crossword Clue
- Actor Stevens of “Beauty and the Beast” Crossword Clue
- “Unorthodox” Emmy-winning director who directed the 2022 film “She Said” (2 wds.) Crossword Clue
- Donate to a Kickstarter project, e.g. Crossword Clue
- ___ de Triomphe (Paris landmark) Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.