Update 45 of Roblox A One Piece Game introduces the Full Body Haki Update, which allows players to progress through four stages of haki training by speaking with the haki trainer at Shanks Island. However, this will require the player to possess both strength and gems.
A new dungeon, the Pica Dungeon, has also been added to the game, located in the Third Sea. Here, players can face off against a powerful new boss, the Pica Boss, to earn haki progression and emerge as the strongest. The Pica Boss drops potent accessories that are highly effective against enemies.
The update also raises the stat cap from 6700 to 8000, enabling players to become even stronger and defeat the new boss.
If you’re in need of some help, make sure to head to our A One Piece Games codes page for the latest freebies available. We’ve included the official patch notes for the game below that were posted in the Discord. Find more details on the experience via the Trello.
FULL BODY HAKI UPDATE
- Haki Progression – Learn full body haki by talking to the haki trainer at Shanks Island. This will involve four stages, and you will need to be strong and have gems.
- Pica Dungeon – In the Third Sea, fight a powerful new boss to gain haki progression and become the strongest.
- Pica Boss – Fight the new powerful Pica boss in the new dungeon to earn haki progression. The boss will drop some powerful accessories!
- These new powerful accessories will be dropped by the new boss and will be super effective against enemies!
- Stat Cap Raised – You can now raise your stats from 6700 to 8000 to become even stronger than before and defeat the new boss.