Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for “A Single ___,” 1964 novel by Christopher Isherwood whose plot takes place over a single day crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
“A Single ___,” 1964 novel by Christopher Isherwood whose plot takes place over a single day Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for “A Single ___,” 1964 novel by Christopher Isherwood whose plot takes place over a single day. This clue last appeared November 25, 2022 in the Daily Themed Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the “A Single ___,” 1964 novel by Christopher Isherwood whose plot takes place over a single day crossword clue should be:
- MAN (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better. Find all the solutions for the puzzle on our Daily Themed Crossword November 25 2022 Answers guide.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- CHRISTOPHER (noun)
- Christian martyr and patron saint of travellers (3rd century).
- ISHERWOOD (noun)
- United States writer (born in England) whose best known novels portray Berlin in the 1930’s and who collaborated with W. H. Auden in writing plays in verse (1904-1986).
Today's Daily Themed Crossword Answers
- U.N. workers’ agency: Abbr. Crossword Clue
- Travels by ship, say Crossword Clue
- Bring in new employees Crossword Clue
- Drink slowly Crossword Clue
- “A Christmas ___,” 1843 novella by Charles Dickens whose plot takes place over a single day Crossword Clue
- Red carpet attendee, briefly Crossword Clue
- Bygone film spool Crossword Clue
- Medical researcher’s breakthrough Crossword Clue
- “There’s just a vibe about her” Crossword Clue
- “Lean, ___, fighting machine” Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.