We have the answer for A third of three crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
Don’t be embarrassed if you’re struggling to answer a crossword clue! The more you play, the more experience you will get solving crosswords that will lead to figuring out clues faster.
A third of three Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all the ones that we are aware of for A third of three. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the A third of three crossword clue should be:
- ONE (3 letters)
Below, you’ll find any keyword(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Clue & Answer Definitions
- THIRD (adjective)
- coming next after the second and just before the fourth in position
- THIRD (noun)
- the fielding position of the player on a baseball team who is stationed near the third of the bases in the infield (counting counterclockwise from home plate)
- one of three equal parts of a divisible whole
- THIRD (adverb)
- in the third place
- THREE (adjective)
- being one more than two
- THREE (noun)
- the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- one of four playing cards in a deck having three pips
Today's Newsday Crossword Answers
- A third of six Crossword Clue
- Withdraw gradually Crossword Clue
- Used a chair Crossword Clue
- Mani-___ Crossword Clue
- Tots’ three-wheelers Crossword Clue
- Fond of snooping Crossword Clue
- Lyrical Crossword Clue
- __ Aviv, Israel Crossword Clue
- What a mustache is made of Crossword Clue
- Go after in court Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.