We have the answer for A type of house with just one floor, or another floor built into the sloped roof: crossword clue in case you’ve been struggling to solve this one! Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes there’s a crossword clue that totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank.
A type of house with just one floor, or another floor built into the sloped roof: Crossword Clue Answer is…
This clue last appeared in the Word Craze Crossword on March 21, 2023. You can also find answers to past Word Craze Crosswords.
Today's Word Craze Crossword Answers
- Southeast Asian island country whose name is derived from “Lion City”: Crossword Clue
- NDA stands for a Non-__________ Agreement: Crossword Clue
- NATO stands for the North Atlantic ______ Organization: Crossword Clue
- Develops from the flower of a plant and contains seeds; a tomato is this: Crossword Clue
- In economics, the _______ Cost is the cost associated with different choices: Crossword Clue
- French philosopher and the author of the” Social Contract”: Crossword Clue
- This French philosopher is known as “Father of Modern Philosophy”: Crossword Clue
- What is the constant c in E=mc^2: Crossword Clue
- SI unit for measuring frequency: Crossword Clue
- Running at a steady, gentle pace: Crossword Clue
Clue & Answer Definitions
- BUNGALOW (noun)
- a small house with a single story
- ANOTHER (adjective)
- any of various alternatives; some other
That should be all the information you need to solve for the crossword clue and fill in more of the grid you’re working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions.