Roblox AUT has released the new Valentine’s Day update on February 15th, 2022. This patch brings the new ability Mero Mero to the game, and reworks of abilities like Planet Shaper and Gold Experience. There’s also a couple of new mini-specs, Gun and Fightsabre. There are a bunch of limited time Valentine’s Day skins that you can get, plus many changes and balancing that should help improve the game. You can find all of the details in the patch notes below.
AUT Valentine’s Day 2022 Patch Notes
Happy (1 day late) Valentines Day! We hope you enjoy this update and the new content that comes with it!
Legacy Update + Valentine
- NEW ABILITY “Mero Mero”
- NEW BOSS & ITEM FOR OBTAINMENT
- NEW REWORK “PLANET // SHAPER”
- NEW QUESTLINE FOR OBTAINMENT
- PREVIOUS OWNERS OF PLANET // SHAPER WILL RECEIVE THE REWORK AUTOMATICALLY
- NEW REWORK “Gold Experience”
- Gold Experience Requiem t is currently unusable and does not do anything, it will be implemented at a later date.
- NEW MINI-SPEC “Gun”
- NEW MINI-SPEC “Fightsabre”
- LIMITED TIME VALENTINES DAY SKINS ALONG WITH NEW SKINS
- The World: OVA skin now has unique sounds, voicelines, and music while posing.
- Heart Dawn (Valentines Day 2022)
- Reaper: Heartsickle (Valentines Day 2022)
- HEART // SHAPER (Valentines Day 2022)
- Shadow DIO: Loveless (Valentines Day)
- D4C: Lovestruck (Valentines Day, color )
- Buying D4C: Lovestruck will grant you access to a special variant of the skin for D4C: Love Train when it comes out!
- Yasuo: Jade Cutter (Rare)
- Yasuo: Shinku (Rare)
- Yasuo: Kageuchi (Rare)
- Yasuo: Crimson Blade (Rare)
- Yasuo: Viridescent (Rare)
- Yasuo: Galaxy Blade (Legendary)
- Yasuo: Master Sword (Epic)
- Yasuo: Bluesteel Blade (Epic)
- Shadow DIO: s t w (Legendary, color cycling)
- PLANET // SHAPER: Chroma (Legendary, colors changeable by user)
- PLANET // SHAPER: Delta (Epic, replaces PHANTOM // SHAPER)
- Fightsabre: Purple (Uncommon)
- Fightsabre: Noodle (Uncommon)
- Attack Dummies now only do 25 damage and no longer deal stun.
- Music has been reverted
- Base Health across all abilities is now 500.
- Sans’ Bad Time (G) can now be dodged during the alert, which will cancel the move.
- Sans’ now slows down when dodging.
- The World: Over Heaven’s Time Stop (F) can now be canceled by getting hit.
- King Crimson’s Eye Jab (E)’s dismemberment now has slightly reduced damage.
- Yasuo and Yone’s LMB hitbox has been scaled down a bit.
- Yasuo and Yone’s Q moves now have their damage buffed to 10.
- Nocturnus’ Leash Slash (E)’s base damage has been reduced (6 > 5). The final slash remains unchanged. The bleed applied after Leash Slash ends now deals less damage (3 > 2).
- Nocturnus’ Gnash Slash (R)’s final hit now deals less damage (40 > 25). The bleed also lasts for a shorter amount of time (5 > 3).
- Nocturnus’ Crash Slash (F)’s second hit now deals less damage (50 > 30).
- Tusk’s LMB combo now does slightly more stun.
- Tusk’s ACT switch cooldown has been changed to 0.75 seconds.
- Tusk ACT 4’s Wormhole Crash (Y) now comes out way faster.
- Tusk ACT 4’s Rotational Guidance (F) second attack now guard breaks. The projectile does not break guard, and blocking Rotational Guidance will still cancel the rest of the attack.
- Shadow The World Requiem’s Knife Throw (Y) upon impact with a target creates several arrows surrounding the target, which then shoot towards the target. As a result of this change, the cooldown for this move is now higher.
- Shadow The World Requiem’s Shadow’s Energy (H) now has a larger range, and deals more damage.
- Changes have been made to The World’s Road Roller (Y) to make it more usable.
That’s everything we know about the new update that was released into Roblox A Universal Time. We have a lot more coverage of the game in the A Universal Time section of our website!