Crosswords can be an excellent way to stimulate your brain, pass the time, and challenge yourself all at once. Of course, sometimes the crossword clue totally stumps us, whether it’s because we are unfamiliar with the subject matter entirely or we just are drawing a blank. We have all of the available answers for A word for reject or avoid that rhymes with bun. crossword clue if you need some help!
There’s nothing to be ashamed of if you struggle on a crossword clue! These puzzles cover many different subjects, and it’s hard to be an expert on everything. You will find that as you play more of these games that you will end up familiar with a lot of the clues that come up!
A word for reject or avoid that rhymes with bun. Crossword Clue Answers
A clue can have multiple answers, and we have provided all answers that we’re aware of for A word for reject or avoid that rhymes with bun.. This clue last appeared August 5, 2022 in the CodyCross Midsize Crossword. You’ll want to cross-reference the length of the answers below with the required length in the crossword puzzle you are working on for the correct answer. The solution to the A word for reject or avoid that rhymes with bun. crossword clue should be:
- SHUN (4 letters)
Below, you’ll find any key word(s) defined that may help you understand the clue or the answer better.
Crossword Clue & Answer Definitions
- SHUN (verb)
- avoid and stay away from deliberately; stay clear of.
- expel from a community or group.
- REJECT (verb)
- refuse entrance or membership.
- deem wrong or inappropriate.
- REJECT (noun)
- the person or thing that is rejected or set aside as inferior in quality.
Today's CodyCross Midsize Crossword Answers
- They come in amber, brown, pale, and other types. Crossword Clue
- Russian Empress between 1730 and 1740 CE. Crossword Clue
- On a compass, the opposite of SSW. Crossword Clue
- First this, then seek. Crossword Clue
- Stripy honey maker. Crossword Clue
- “To the” in French, goes before “mode”. Crossword Clue
- Fleming, who wrote the James Bond books. Crossword Clue
- An animal’s hairy coat. Crossword Clue
- Dry crust over a wound. Crossword Clue
- Upper limbs. Crossword Clue
That should be all the information you need to finish the crossword clue you were working on! Be sure to check out the Crossword section of our website to find more answers and solutions. You can find posts with full details on our NYT Mini Crossword Answers and NYT Crossword Answers posts.